We deduce brilliance in insipid and advance in the interweaving of warm and cold. This is life.我们在平淡中演绎精彩生活感悟的英文翻译,在冷暖交织中前行生活感悟的英文翻译,这就是生活。

On the road of life, we are happy in the present, not for whom to change, also do not miss a touch of their own scenery.在生命的路上生活感悟的英文翻译,我们怡然于当下,不为谁改变,也不错过属于自己的那一抹风景。

In the journey of life, we should be happy in every landscape, relieved in every look back.在生命的征途中,我们应欣然于每一程山水,释然于每一次回眸。

There is the noise of the day, there will be the loneliness of the night.有白昼的喧嚣,就会有黑夜的孤寂。

People who have experienced warmth and coldness will cherish the sunshine more.经历了冷暖的人,会更加珍惜阳光的灿烂。

If you want to succeed, you have to experience setbacks and frustrations.渴望成功,就得经受挫折和坎坷的历练。

Follow the rough in a touch of sunshine, you can pass through the thorns.循着坎坷中的一抹阳光,就能穿过荆棘。

Holding an umbrella in the wind and rain, you can walk through the mud.在风雨中撑一把雨伞,便可以走过泥泞。

People who have tasted all kinds of life are always happy with the plain.尝尽人生百味的人,往往能欣然于平淡。

Running water is not rotten, water can be cleaned by 100 feet, life is like this, life lies in movement.流水不腐,水流百尺能自净,人生如此,生命在于运动。

注:本文部分文字与图片资源来自于网络,转载此文是出于传递更多信息之目的,若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请立即后台留言通知我们,情况属实,我们会第一时间予以删除,并同时向您表示歉意

发表评论

评论列表(7人评论 , 39人围观)